Wednesday 16 March 2016

Photoshop Experiment

This is a painting I did with the technique that Shiam taught us.

First we made a new layer in photoshop and we needed to find a good picture of either a whale or a elephant, I chose a space whale.
I then made a new layer on photoshop and copied the picture onto it, I took some basic colours from the picture with the eyedropper tool. Then I drew the outline of the whale and blocked in the different colours and shades of it. Next I started to put in all the details such as the planets, stars and the eye. Finally I merged the colours together and intensified them and I put in the highlights and the rest of the shading.

This will help me with my art and I will be able to improve the
art I use in my game.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about how learning this method will help you in your project.

    ReplyDelete