Wednesday 9 March 2016

Construct Research

Setting the layout size.
Adjust my layout size to 4000,2048 to make a basic layout for a platform game.

Adding the Tiled Background object.
               I should select the tiled background.
Importing an image file.Sizing the tiled background.

I load the background and adjust it to the same size as the background layout. I should also press ctrl 0 if I want to zoom all the way out.


I have researched into how to make a rope/ ladder I downloaded a construct file that someone made, that show's how to make a proper scalable rope/ladder.


The other rope tutorial didn't work for me, so I needed to find another tutorial and I did.
Ladder movement
This tutorial worked and now my character is successfully climbing up a rope.

                                  My Command lines
This is my version of the commands sheet


A Tutorial I found about how to make a platform game on construct

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/253/how-to-make-a-platform-game/page-1



No comments:

Post a Comment