Wednesday 24 February 2016

Project Proposal

SECTION ONE – The Final Major Project (guide 100 words)
My final project is to continue my game Ronex from the last project, that means completing around 2 levels. This game is also going to have a story but only through dialogue, I think cut scenes is being a bit too ambitious.  This game is going to be a cross between a platformer and beat em up with some RPG elements. The end point of this project is to display my work in an exhibition. This relates to my work because I will be learning new skills in programs such as photoshop and construct. I will learn to understand more about photoshop and construct. Through this I will try to push past my limits with my art skills, photoshop skills and construct skills.

SECTION TWO – Influences, Research, Sources and Ideas (guide 100 words)
I was influenced by a few games to come up with this one was vectorman because of it’s really good side scrolling, the next one is Shantae where you find power ups hidden throughout the levels but it’s still quite linier, finally I was also inspired by kingdom heart’s fluid battle system, which is fast but very effective.

SECTION THREE – Techniques, Processes and Timetables (guide 150 words)
The techniques I  will be working on will be photoshop, construct and drawing. I will be looking into different things I could do on photoshop  and construct to improve my game, also I will be learning more techniques in how to draw stuff like anatomy, landscapes and objects.

SECTION FOUR – Method of Evaluation (guide 150 words)
I will have people look at my work on an exhibition. I will receive the critic on my work by collecting up critic sheets. I will put my work up on my blog and analyse it. Then finally I write an evaluation with all the work I have done written down.



















No comments:

Post a Comment