Saturday 27 February 2016

Inspirations for my game


                         
                                                       













Vectorman

The reason I was inspired by this game is because I like how fluent the jumping and the running are, I also like that the enemies are knocked back slightly when they are hit because you feel like your attack actually hurt the enemy. 



Shantae

I was inspired by this game because the places you go to are relativity linear, but there are still many different secrets you can find along the way. I thought that would be to put in my game, like if you don't mind going off the linear track you could find something like a health power up or a powerful item. 




Kingdom Hearts
I was inspired by kingdom hearts battle system because the combat system is really solid. When you hit an enemy it actually feels like you HIT an enemy. So I want try put different elements of this battle system into my game.

                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment