Tuesday 19 April 2016

Ronex Construct2 Progress


This is my game so far, I have a few platforms and my character is able to move about the level.


I figured out how to make my level bigger, it's the column layout size in the left hand margin I set it to 1709  to 1900, I also made the platforming a bit more difficult. I need to work on the background and make it easier on the eyes


I have added a scalable rope, a couple of enemies that move from side to side, a few more platforms and I also restructured the level so it actually feels like your scaling a tornado. To make the enemies move from side to side I made a box put it over the enemy sprite and added the platform behaviour, then I made an instant variable they are triggers to activate an event, in this case making the enemy move left to right.

I have updated the background and added in the sprite for the boss battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment