Friday 27 November 2015

Sonic 4 Reveiw

                                             SONIC 4
                 

                                       INTRODUCTION
I’m going to do a full in depth review of why I think sonic 4 is the best sonic game. Before I do that however I want to say yes I’m talking about every single episode not just one, I do count all the episodes as a single game.

                                                                                 CONTROLS
The first thing I want to point out is that the controls are really good despite what people say about “bad physics”, I personally didn’t have any problem with the physics, however this complaint is only used for episode 1, in fact I could play the first sonic game next to this game and I would think that sonic 4 episode 1 was better, you see before you go on about glitches in the new sonic games, play the originals more specifically sonic 1.




                                    GRAPHICS
These games look fantastic and yes I do like graphics a lot and I think they are an important aspect of a game, the reason I think this is because when a game has nice visual style it tends to stand out more, for example when I look at sonic 4 it has a really nice graphics style that is bound to drag people in, so before you say  graphics aren’t one of the main parts of game think of it like this, if a game didn’t have graphics it would basically be a text game and if you just have non-animated objects on the top of a black screen, it wouldn’t matter how good the gameplay was it would in my opinion at least just be boring.

                                                                                  MUSIC
The music in sonic 4 is definitely some of the best in the series, all the different tracks are energetic and fast-pace, they really do get you pumped up to go through the action packed stages and the normal boss music in the second episode is just definitely the best normal boss music in the series.




                         
                                                    GAMEPLAY
The reason why this is my favourite sonic game is because of the gameplay, it’s fast-paced and really damn fun. This is seriously the only sonic game where I can go through the levels over and over again without getting bored, the platforming is solid the difficulty is fair but the highlight of the games is the bosses, although in the first episode they were just recycled versions of old, it was still nice to see some of the old bosses coming back, but in the second episode they just went all out with the bosses and made every boss fight different even though you fight metal sonic several times. They also included a story where you play as metal sonic which is basically the first episode expect, you play the game from the end to the beginning instead of the beginning to the end.


                 My Score For Sonic 4 Is


                   9.8 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment