Tuesday 15 December 2015

Project Evaluation:Platform Games P1

In the first part of the project I did observation drawings, thumbnail sketches, initial sketches, planning sketches and developed sketches. The sorts of tools I used in this part of the project were, Pencils, Pens, Photoshop and a drawing pad. I thought that all the materials were very officiant and I worked well with all of them, However the tool I worked best with was pencil. The reason I like to use a pencil is because I'm able to get more detail into my artwork and I can rub out any mistakes I make. I also like working with colour pencils because they're very good for blending and they add a lot of life to a drawing. Drawing different representations of my characters allowed me to come up with my final designs for them. The other materials I used where Google, Wikipedia and Game review sites, I used these tools to research stuff like game environments, The things my characters where based off and doing some research in to other platform games. I have used adobe photoshop with the drawing pad, I also used pencil and colouring to show my final designs. I have used photoshop painting and colouring pencils to add dimension to my drawings and in photoshop I used a soft brush so I could layer up my painting. I think that with all these elements I used I managed to make a good amount of Initial ideas for my game and I have I pretty good idea of what my game is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment